Wednesday, February 17, 2010

on figure skating

if you go to http://www.google.com/, every day during the olympics they are posting a new "google" image involving the olympics, and (i know this makes me a nerd) they are really gorgeous.  whoever is doing the computer graphics for google right now needs a raise.  do you hear that, google?  give him a raise!

on a slightly unrelated note, i totally have the hots for bryce davison, the canadian olympics pairs figure skater.  be still, my beating heart.  here is a new rule i have concocted: male figure skaters who skate in the pairs competition are more masculine than male figure skaters who skate in the individual competition.  i will use bryce davison and johnny weir to prove my point.  i love watching johnny weir skate.  he is GOOD.  and his outfits make me giggle.  here's another example to entertain you.  but do i have the hots for him?  negative.  i just want him to be my younger brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment