Sunday, June 17, 2012

gchat conversation, 10:50pm:

Rebecca: okay, i need to shower and then finish this episode of white collar and then try to go to sleep
i've been kind of wired today
and i just ate shake shack

me: you are mom right now
too wired to go to sleep
DON'T VACUUM*

Rebecca: zoommmmmmmmers
that is how i feel

me: hahahaha

Rebecca: i need to run around the house three times**
did you ever have to do that?

me: NO
that was only you

Rebecca: i was threatened with it A LOT

me: you were
and you had to do it at least once

Rebecca: oh, totally
okay, off i go

*our mom inexplicably gains energy as the night wears on, and has been known to vacuum the living room at like 10pm, while everyone else is lying on the couch watching tv.

**this is what my sister was threatened with as a child when she had too much energy and was driving people crazy.  THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment