Friday, June 29, 2012

over the past week we've been working A LOT to set up the offices and get ready for the kids to come to the program on sunday.  the craziness won't end until tuesday, really, when the students get on a normal schedule.  when we aren't working, we're out eating and drinking and laughing with our awesome staff.  i'm really loving the people i'm working with this year.  but you know...all i want right now is a day where i can lie in my bed and alternate between watching west wing reruns and reading my book.  i've been spending from 9am to midnight with PEOPLE for the past week...and we all know how big of an introvert i can be.  it's been really fun - and we have to soak up as much time as possible with each other before the kids get in the way - but i would looooooove a lazy day.

1 comment:

  1. Someone, I think maybe my wife, once told me an African story about a man who, when asked why he had stopped walking, replied, "I'm waiting for my soul to catch up with me." Don't know the origin of the story, but it has stayed with me.

    ReplyDelete