Thursday, June 21, 2012

i'm off!

in a couple hours i fly to england; i arrive in london on friday morning, and i'll be there through sunday morning, when i take the bus to oxford to start work.  friday will involve me sleeping a lot, saturday will involve me wearing a fascinator (omg, i know - i'll take lots of pictures!), and sunday will involve me being so excited to see summer friends that i talk louder than is polite in that country.  (i know you're so surprised to hear that.)

i'm excited about everything but the flight (ugh - long...and i don't sleep well on planes) and customs (ugh - customs officials SCARE ME), but they are obviously necessary hurdles to jump on the way to my summer of fun.

internet access will be spotty for the next couple days, but i'll try to check in!  on monday i should be set up with internet in my room in oriel college, and thus have reliable internet access for the rest of the summer.

talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment