Monday, May 17, 2010

elton john has covered his music. ELTON JOHN. COVERED.

loving this song right now - ryan adams, "oh my sweet carolina" - and, actually, loving this discovery of ryan (not bryan, don't worry) adams' music.  anyone else listen to him?  i know nora does, and joey does, because after discovering "oh my sweet carolina," i realized that both nora and joey had put ryan adams songs on mixed CDs they'd made me.  so i have "gonna make you love me" and "desire," too, but would love other suggestions of his songs to download!

3 comments:

  1. Have loved him for years-- check out his old band Whiskeytown... I may even like them more! 16 Days is a good place to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Download Come Pick Me Up and his cover of Wonderwall. You will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, girls, you are rocking my world. i have downloaded all three of these songs and i love them. "come pick me up" is maybe my favorite so far, but i'm really just listening to them all on repeat. thanks for the recommendations!!

    ReplyDelete